View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #34
DellsDani
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Everybody chime in "SUPRISE". You are very welcome Cindy. You deserve to be honored. You are always making sure that the requests you get are always filled. As well as, keeping track of all of us on here. And from what I am told you are like this in real life. You are a very caring person. You seem to make time for each and every person that is in your life, again, including us on SCS. For that we thank you. As for myself, you truely gave my life meaning. I have made so many cards since the first time we talked. I joined challenges, swaps and I am even trying to learn how to run a blog (with not much luck). Plus, I am in the process of joining RAK and BRAK. Because of you my granddaughter has spent two weeks with her Meemaw making cards. Heck she even joined a swap on her own. The reason I say because of you is before we first talked, I lost all interest in my interests. I stopped practicing my guitar, I stopped making cards, etc...all I did was sit and listen to country music. When you welcomed me into your Teapotters group, you as well as the group encouraged me so much. You told me that there are people out there that need my cards. And you know what? There really is. Then I watched the threads and seen your conversations with others, you truely are out there helping anyone that needs you. Heck, you are even emailing asking for pick me up cards to be sent to so and so because of whatever reason. Just the fact that you can keep up with it all amazes me. Therefore, I just felt that maybe you would like to get the creations made by everyone for once.
I am sure I am not alone in saying "Cindy, you are truely, deeply, and lovingly appreciated very very much!! Thank you for being you!!!! Thank you for being a vital link in the Chain Of Love" Love and huggs.

Alphabet Challenge - Post your cards HERE.....Chat with us HERE

Last edited by DellsDani; 11-17-2010 at 07:04 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!