View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
gbedwright
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default CC293: Concord Cherry Olives (10-19-10)!

It is time for another color combo with dessert option! This week's colors are so rich! They scream fabulous! I just envision the gallery looking decadent! My new favs are cherry cobbler and concord crush. I just had to combine them with old olive!

As promised, this week I am introducing Splitcoaststampers first ever Color Combo Design Team! The first rotation is October 19th thru Jan 18th! Please give a warm welcome to these wonderfully talented ladies who have graciously volunteered their time.

CC293: Concord Cherry Olives
cc293.jpg
click to enlarge

Crushed Concord (Deep Purple)

Cherry Cobbler (Dark Red)

Old Olive (Olive Green)

Neutrals of choice

This week's dessert option: Argyles! Argyle is everywhere! It is such a collegiate pattern and so much so this time of year with college football in full swing stateside! You can you used actual argyle designer paper in small print or large, stamp your own, or create an argyle look with diamond shape die cuts.

Your SCS DT member samples!

sleepyinseattle (Joanne)

MaryR917 (Mary)

Vdutcher (Vicki)

gbedwright (Betty)

CC293 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC293 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading
click here!

II Tim. 1:7

Last edited by gbedwright; 10-19-2010 at 12:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!