View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
gbedwright
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default CC287: Concord Parfait Pizzazz!

It is time for another trio of colors! I am not sure what we did before concord crush. It is just the most richest shade of purple and looks so fabulous with whatever it is paired with. I hesitate to say purple as generally I do not like any purples. I should say grape, instead! I went all IN this week! That is, I am using three In Colors! I think these colors lead us into the fall color palette even more than last week's. I know you can beautify the gallery with these! Have fun!

CC287: Concord Parfait Pizzazz!
cc287.jpg
Click to enlarge

Concord Crush

Peach Parfait

Pear Pizzazz

Neutrals of choice

This week's dessert option: STRING! So many colors available now and so many things to do with string! Be creative and think outside the box with this one, too, if you want!

I asked Carolina and Glenda to sample with me this week! Thanks so much!

craftycaro (Carolina)

RobinRingtail (Glenda)

gbedwright (Betty)

CC287: Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges, these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC287 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here!

II Tim. 1:7

Last edited by gbedwright; 09-13-2010 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Type faster than I spell!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!