View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #4508
cardsbynikki's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,230

Originally Posted by RHS View Post
I would be very disappointed if I bought candles that had been stamped, appreciating the talent of the crafter making them, and then found out when I went to burn them that they came from a Dollar store. Those candles are deadly and, here, they are known to have lead in them. Anyone with sensitivites could get sick from them. Just my opinion.
I had no idea Dollar store candles had lead in them. I'm so glad I haven't bought any from there!
cardsbynikki is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote