View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #4504
Rubber Obsessor
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 195

I would be very disappointed if I bought candles that had been stamped, appreciating the talent of the crafter making them, and then found out when I went to burn them that they came from a Dollar store. Those candles are deadly and, here, they are known to have lead in them. Anyone with sensitivites could get sick from them. Just my opinion.
RHS is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote