View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #77
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

I'm here for a bit. I'm back to designing cards for the church group again for next Saturday and getting kits together. So far I know of 5 ladies coming and another 5 are possibles so I figure I need close to 300 cards minimum. It's gonna be a challenge for sure! I've only got one design done so far with a sample. With school starting back up and DH changing his business over to a "real" business (LLC), I told the ladies I can't head these sessions up anymore. I stress too much over it and I don't seem to get anything else accomplished (but I didn't tell them that). I've done it now for 9 months while they've been waiting for someone to take over and lead the ministry and I figure as long as I volunteer, no one will ever step up and take over.

Today is DH birthday so we will go out for supper tonight to a steak house. I need to cut both guys' hair before we go though..both are getting pretty shabby looking. My BD is next Saturday...what a way to celebrate, huh? Making cards...lol! DGS BD is at the end of the month and our 15th Anniversary is on the 25th. We are going to Fogo de Chao in Philadelphia and spending overnight nearby. DGS gets to have a sleepover with a relative (he's SUPER excited) cause they have campfires and toasted marshmallows! So this month is definitely a full one! We have 3 other birthday parties to attend and then on Labor Day Monday, the neighborhood does a yard sale which I hope to get rid of lots of things so I've got that to prepare for as well. So much to do and so little time!