Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #1  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have you started any Halloween or Fall projects?

If so, what? I am so ready for Fall (hate this heat) and I am looking for some inspiration.

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I've made some "parts" to my projects so far but nothing complete yet! SU demos could pre order stuff from the Holiday Mini today (it should start to ship tomorrow) so look for some Halloween/fall stuff to be posted soon...SU things anyway. I need to dig out the stuff I already have too! I saw a cute idea for the bat punch so I'm waiting for something to go along with it in my order!!!! Honestly I've already made some Christmas cards...strange for me to do that before my fall stuff...I'll probably start the fall stuff hard core in Sept...I'm still in summer mode:-)

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2010, 07:23 AM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

I am ready for fall too! I haven't started any projects yet, I'm a SU! demo and i'm waiting on some new goodies from the preorder. I have a list of things I want to do though.
Thanksgiving in Canada is in October so i'm going to make a few cards to send to friends and tell them how thankful I am for them and table decorations for our huge family dinner. I'm also going to make little brag books for the grandparents with pictures of them and my kids from over the year.
In my kitchen I have 4 12x12 frames hanging up with scrapbook pages in them that I try and have coordinate with the season. I just finished putting up 2 fall pages with pictures from last year, and i'm going to work on the halloween pages soon.
My husband and I are both turning 30 in a couple of months so we are planning an Amazing race/geocaching event with family and friends so that will be full of crafty made items- invitations, clues, prizes etc.

Check out my blog! www.sunfaeriecreations.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

I am working on stuff for my school's craft club, so I did a set of paper clip bookmarks with a matching photo binder clip for fall (in fall colors with fall-ish stamps) for Sept. October/Halloween is a small box cut with my BIg Shot, the kids will put it together and use Halloween printed ribbon for the handle and orange/yellow/black paper embellishments and Halloween stamps, and there is a matching card. November is a covered journal (WalMart had the composition book for 75 cents) in fall colors, again with embellishments cut with my Big Shot.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #5  
Crimping Master

I have all my Thanksgiving (15) and (100) Christmas cards done already - this weekend and today I started on my gifts for the upcoming seasons - I am doing 24 Pumpkin poop treats for Halloween - have all the pumpkins cut out (thanks to the nesties pumpkin dies), just need to print the poem and assemble once the stores put the candy corn out, was just sitting here coloring snowmen for 45 Snowmen S'Mores kits- need to wait for the snowmen peeps to hit the shelves, cut out the 12 cocoa holder boxes needed for Christmas dinner favors - will assemble them when they put the cocoa packets out - so all of the above now have to wait for the retailers to start putting out the holiday items to finish - and also got 9 of the 24 note tins completed that I am making - need to buy more mod podge to finish them! So although I got a lot done seems like there is so much more to do! Will still need to do 25 - male treat/gifts, plus goodies for Thanksgiving - just not sure what I want to make for that - last year I did sour cream containers so I have to think of something different! Anything But a Card in the gallery has lots f wonderful ideas - including some of the above that I am making!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #6  
Crimping Master

November is a covered journal (WalMart had the composition book for 75 cents) in fall colors, again with embellishments cut with my Big Shot.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the composition notebooks at Walmart for 25 cents last week! Note sure if it was a special or not!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

Geez Margaret, you will put us all to shame. I am always feeling full of myself when I have my Christmas cards done by Thanksgiving! LOL!! Glad someone is on the ball. I've been thinking about them, does that help!

Debby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #8  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by deshacraftsView Post
Geez Margaret, you will put us all to shame. I am always feeling full of myself when I have my Christmas cards done by Thanksgiving! LOL!! Glad someone is on the ball. I've been thinking about them, does that help!
Hey Debby - long time not hear from you and we live right down the street from each other! LOL I got my Thanksgiving & Christmas cards done along with a years worth of birthday, anniversary, get well and sympathy cards done between Feb and April due to the fact that I had an emergency appendectomy on Feb 1 and was home recouping - so I gathered up a bunch of stamping goodies and stamped away!! It feels great to have a great head start on my projects!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #9  
Mad Swapper

I have been scouring the gallery for ideas. THere really is some great stuff out there. Now my brain is on Halloween overload. Lots of talent on this board.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Do cards count? I have made a couple thousand Thanksgiving and Christmas cards already waiting to send off to the troops....I made a couple of my personal ones too.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #11  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
Do cards count? I have made a couple thousand Thanksgiving and Christmas cards already waiting to send off to the troops....I made a couple of my personal ones too.
blessings.
Anything counts especially when you've made thousands of them. WOW! Anyway thanks for taking care of the troops with your cards. I was in the military a loooooong time ago so any one who supports the troops is special in my book. Thanks!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2010, 04:34 AM   #12  
Mad Swapper

Bump

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2010, 08:48 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Pia..thank you for the kind words...I make holiday cards all year long..whenever I get the whim...this is how I can stock pile so many for the troops and the other things I support. I am a card making fool...
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

I had a request for some Halloween cards and this is what I made. The stamps are from the TAC August Stamp of the month set.

The images were colored in with Copics. The papers are from many different places.
Attached Thumbnails
Have you started any Halloween or Fall projects?-card132.jpg   Have you started any Halloween or Fall projects?-card135.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #15  
Insane Embellisher

the last 2 Halloween cards
Attached Thumbnails
Have you started any Halloween or Fall projects?-card136.jpg   Have you started any Halloween or Fall projects?-card137.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes