View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #486
garkarlon
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Lou's View Post
Mish, you sound like me when reading books. I am lucky to get through a chapter a week! I'm reading "Bag of Bones" by Stephan King. It took a little getting into, but now it is great! The main character is a novelist, and the story is in first person so I often forget that Stephan King wrote it and think that I am reading the main character's story. So far it's not as "out there" as some of his books can be, so that probably helps me forget who the real author of the book is.

Oh, the health care audit thing, yeah, really not happy about it now. At first I thought I just had to send in the first page of our 1040 from last year (since we filled jointly and claimed the kids as dependents) -, well no, now they want the kids birth certificates to prove that they are eligible. Helllooo, remember when we added the one to the insurance back in 2001??? Did care for her birth certificate then did ya? Nope, just took our word on it. There is conflicting information between the packets I got in the mail and what I got via email - - not sure yet if a photocopy will do. I have until Aug 13, so if they won't accept a faxed copy Monday I have time to correct it. Unfortunately it's not just a matter of taking the certified copies to work one day. All I have to say is it's all a pain in the butt.

Mish, I could use one of your adult beverages about now...oh and Karo, can I come over and we can whine together??
Absolutely!! Come on over, sistah! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!