View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #482
eliotstamps
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey girls. I just got home from work. Eliot and I are out on the patio enjoying the sunshine. I'm also drinking a nice cold adult beverage! It was a really, really long week and next week is shaping up to be more of the same. I'm really going to have to savor the weekend.
So much chatting lately I haven't been keeping up very well. Stacey, my company did a healthcare "audit" a while back and my understanding is that they do this to ensure the company isn't insuring people they don't have to so they can keep costs down. If your kid is over 23 or 25 or whatever it is now, they don't want to still be insuring them. Or if you and your spouse got divorced and he's not eligible anymore, etc. They're very careful about only doing what they absolutely have to!

Karo, I'm so excited about the twine. But please don't injure yourself packaging it all up! If you lose your stampin' arm, what good is the twine?

So happy to hear about all your publishing feats. I hardly ever buy the magazines, but I will at least try to check them out in the store!

That's it for me for now. I see there's a mini VSN underway, and a challenge there that actually got me somewhat inspired, so I may do that, along with trying to catch up on my hometown visit cards.

Creativity takes courage.
--Henri Matisse
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!