View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #4073
jezirus
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthoman View Post
So cute Jess!

Well, I'm back. Just found out yesterday morning that we are expecting our second. It's a bit of a shock because it took us 4 years and 3 months to concieve the first time and this time, it took one month! OMG!! I'm due around St. patrick's day. I'm not sure how it's going to go at all because DD wears me out as it is and I take her to work with me every day and some days just having her here is a handful. It's amazing what losing nearly 60 lbs did to my fertility. I should be able to get some really cute maternity clothes this time after the weight loss, which is exciting as it will be my last pregnancy.

If we are friends on Facebook, please don't mention as I haven't told people around here yet.
Yay, Jaci!!! I remember you from the ttc boards around the same time we were there... we also tried for over four years before we did IVF for our boy, and then our little girl was a total shock because we weren't even trying, though we weren't NOT trying. Congrats!!! Also, congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome! How did you do it? (oh, duh, I just saw your siggie... WW!! I need to go back to WW... badly.) Well, hang in there--it is tough being pregnant while you have a toddler at home, but you'll make it!! How fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!