View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #24
k dunbrook
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnfroggie View Post
I didn't know about it for the longest time either. There may be more than one way, but here's mine. I'll give step by step directions so anyone that is interested can try it out.

-Go to the gallery
-Click on last day
-Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page
-There is a drop down box that says "Sort by - Posted date", change it to " Sort by - # of comments"
-Next to it is a drop down box that says "Timefame - beginning", change that to the time frame you want. If you want to only see that cards that were uploaded in the past 24 hours change it to "last day", but there are a bunch of different options.
-Finally there is a box that says "Order - Descending", change it to "Order - Ascending" if you want to see the cards with zero comments first.
-Hit the sort now button and you are done.

A quick note about this, because you are sorting on # of comments, they are not always in order of upload anymore. So some of the cards may have zero comments because they have just been uploaded in the previous minutes. I usually look at the upload date to see that it was uploaded about a day ago. When I did this today (Tuesday) I looked for the cards that had been uploaded on Monday.

HTH!

I do this all the time......there are just so many cards in the gallery that often some are missed. Just waaayyy too many cards that are fabulous sitting with zero comments. I have done this for years and I always figured that someone has spent a lot of time and energy and thought to put it all together.....they are appreciated too!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!