View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #246
Embossing Fanatic
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 69

Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
My understanding of a "blog roll" is a gadget that google offers for you to add to your sidebar listing your friends blogs and it also shows a snippet of their latest post if you want it to. That's the only kind of "blog roll" I'm familiar with. I wish typepad offered it cause it would make it easier for me to see when you guys had updated your blogs.
not quite...but I may be wrong as well. I stumbled across it on someone's add your name to the 'list'....go visit their blog, grab their button if you want...etc.....I think some people call it a blog roll, others call it blog hop, etc...but here is a link that explains a little better....
check it out....its fun....
upallnite is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote