View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #16
jeffnval
Matboard Maniac

Hi Ladies!!!
I thought that I would put in my .02. I have just about every Coluzzle template. When I heard that they were retiring them I "stocked up" on my favorite circle and companion circle, square and companion square, oval and companion oval....as well as the blades. However I went out on a mission to find an alternative blade.
I discovered at HL the EXCEL brand swivel knife and refill. I bought them both "to try them out" and I was excited that they worked PERFECTLY!!! I have since repeatedly buy out all they have "blade wise" when I make a trip to HL. I did not keep the packaging on the knife itself however for some insane reason I condense as many blade refills into one of the tubes that come in the package and I actually wrote the BAND and the Item #!!! I am shocked at my self to see that I actually thought ahead on this one.
So...
Excel brand swivel knife
Blade refill #20064 (these refill blades fit into the "Coluzzle" brand knife as well)

I did notice at first that the blade part itself had a slightly different angle...so when I held it up and visually compared them...I was not hopeful...But I did "practice" on my oldest circle template which already had some slight nicks that I had already "fixed" and was PLEASANTLY surprised that it worked!

Hope this helps those of you out there who LOVE the Coluzzle and don't want to RETIRE it from OUR usage.

Blessings,
Valerie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!