View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 11:04 AM   #25
Angie Humphrey
Insane Embellisher

I ordered two over a week ago. When I got mine in I was so disappointed. I put the pads in and when I barely touched it they all flew out. I ordered one for my craft pads and one for a friend (since shipping didn't cost any more on two). I was so annoyed that I gave one to my step dad for his tapes. Then after reading another post I tried putting them with the color name facing the LEFT. Now I am totally glad that I got it. Love it. Wish I wouldn't have given one to my step dad because it was going to be for my best friend (and second best customer, me being my first).

For whoever asked.... I read in another post that someone had to tape something in to get the old pads to work and I guess maybe others. I'll try to find the thread and post a link to it.

Cool that Fellowes noticed. I wondered if companies noticed things like that. When you post something on here you just never realize how many actually buy without posting something.

Mother of three wonderful children (Brayton-17 months, Brianna- 5 & Kyle-eight) and one grown man (my DH).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!