Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone ever thought of selling

their Cricut and carts? I mean, I know this sounds ridiculous to some of ya'll, but I'm seriously wondering why I purchased the thing in the first place.

I didn't want the Cricut when it first came out or over the years when they made it bigger, etc. I don't know why but it never really entered my mind to get one until this past Thanksgiving when the original one was on sale for $70.00. That's when I finally got one.

And at first it was fun. Then I hooked it up and used MTC software with it, and it became more fun. But since my computer and Cricut are in a room away from my crafting room, it has now become a pain. It's gathering dust because I just am losing interest in using it. I keep thinking that I can use it for titles and stuff, but why?

Then I thought about getting a Gazelle because it seems like it's a far better machine in a way. I don't know. I'm still pondering the entire thing. I use my nesties and my Cuttlebug and stuff like that far more than I use my Cricut.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

I sold my Cricut and carts. because I just did not use it. I use by Big Shot all the time, so I sold the cricut, carts and accessories to a friend and she loves it and wouldn't trade it for anything. Each to his own. Why keep the Cricut to only gather dust, sell it and use the money for the things you love and use often.

alice
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:50 AM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Do you have the electronic Big Shot or just the regular one? I was looking at those. I started with the old red Sizzix machine and sold it because it was just too cumbersome. I'm still mulling this over. You have a point. What's the point of something gathering dust?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #4  
Compulsive Stamper

I just CAN'T IMAGINE selling my Cricut Expression - - I did, however, have the little bug and upgraded - I don't use it every day - but then there are days that the machine goes all day long - - when I have an idea - the Cricut is there to run - - I had a DS and didn't like it because it had to be through the computer - and I didn't want that - I got a Gypsy and life is wonderful! I still put my cartridges in the machine whn I have't taken the time to set up a plan on my Gypsy - - I make cards and scrap - but I use it for all sorts of things!! Right now I am working on a little gift for my 2 year-old niece - - a picture frame with her initial - and I am decorating the entire outside with flowers and grass, and birds - I can't use my hands to cut things out so the Cricut is the only way I can do things - - I LOVE MY CRICUT!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:13 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think if it was close by you would probably use it more often. My computer and CraftRobo are in my craft/computer room so I use it quite frequently (altho not as much as I should). Is there anyway by chance that you have room to set it up in your crafting area. I know with me, if its out of sight, its out of mind and I forget about it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #6  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat_womanView Post
I think if it was close by you would probably use it more often. My computer and CraftRobo are in my craft/computer room so I use it quite frequently (altho not as much as I should). Is there anyway by chance that you have room to set it up in your crafting area. I know with me, if its out of sight, its out of mind and I forget about it.
I know - - when something isn't right there - - I don't use it either - that's why I finally moved my computer into my craft room - - I want the other room to be just a guest room - although, it will have a desk - oh well, we can do our books there and still have room for guests!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Grandmamichelf- Yes, I am seriously thinking of selling all of it. I just moved my Expressions to be sold. I am thinking of selling my Create, Gypsy and all my cartridges.

Why?

I have a Gazelle too. I am getting really good with it. I took a couple of weeks off and played with my old Wishblade so I can learn some advance techniques to use on my Gazelle.

See, I absolutely adore designing. I use to be a designer. My Gazelle is hooked up and ready to go at my computer. It's not a problem at all for me to design something up quick and cut it out.

I love hand tools over electronic tools. I am happiest with all my little coloring tools and punches. I absolutely do not like having to grab all my little electronic tools to cut out a horse. It's so stupid and it messes with my flow.

Have you ever laid out all your Cricut items and seen how many doodads that come with this machine? I have a Gypsy too that takes three cords to use with different things. Oh, you need your USB cable if your going to use SCAL, DS or even MTC. Don't forget your cartridge to make those programs work. It's a hassle.

I like simple.

I am Spring cleaning my home right now. I am getting rid of my electronic tools. DH told me to keep the Create because I do use it. I am still contemplating.

If you need any help with the Gazelle I have wrote several loooong posts about it over here. You can PM me any time. I know a lot about die cut machines. DH is about ready to buy a 56-inch Roland Cutter for his garage.

Good luck with your decision.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #8  
Stampin' Fool

I've been looking at the Gazelle and liking what I see but right now it's way out of my price range. I've also been looking at the Big Shot/Big Kick. Even though those are manual machines, I like the dies I see. I use my Cuttlebug far more than my Cricut.

I can't move my computer. In order to do that, I'd have to have Cox come out and run the cable through the back of my house to my craft room. That would leave a hole in the front of the house. I even mulled over purchasing a netbook and having wireless, but that's just throwing more money in the cart that's rolling down the hill in front of the house.

I sat and stared at that Cricut last night. It looked very sad. And lonely. I only have 4 cartridges. I have the MTC software. I just don't use it enough. What to do? I'm going to have to make a decision here pretty soon, I suppose.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

I've thought about getting rid of mine, too. I use my Big Shot all the time, but rarely use my Cricuit. For now, it sits.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:19 AM   #10  
Glitter Guru

At the Last yard sale my LSS had, I put my baby bug in the sale. There were 2 others in the sale. It didn't sell. I stll have my expression, and I also have a silhouette. If Silhouette would come out with a 12inch machine I would probably sell my Expressions and all my cartridges.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

Shoot, I wouldn't even know how to go about selling my Cricut. I don't do ebay. I just don't know how I'd sell it. It seems like such a waste of money to me right now. Shoot, I think I'm making myself depressed over this.:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:51 AM   #12  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have both the Cricut and Expression and use both on a daily basis with the Design Studio. I can't imagine selling any of it. Yes I do have quite a library of cartridges so I don't need those extra programs that many people seem to feel are a must. I also see no need for the Jukebox as it's so easy to just put the cartridges in the machine as needed before cutting.

Yes, it helps that my computer, machines and crafts are all in one studio. I can't imagine trying to function if not together. I need my computer for portions of my card designing also (I do most of my verbage for my cards on the computer).

Liking a craft tool or not I suppose depends on how much time you spend in the craft. If I spent time here and there or only occasionally, no it wouldn't be worth what I paid for my craft tools. But I get so much enjoyment out of making and sending cards and other paper crafting projects that is is very much worth the time, effort and funds I put into it.

I also teach both machines and paper crafting classes at my local AC Moore, so of course I want the tools of my trade.

I am a very happy camper with my crafts!

Patti

P.S. Yes, I should add that I just have my dog and myself to care for along with our home. So I don't have so much as some others of you to consider.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:30 AM   #13  
Crimping Master

I have the Cricut Expression and a BigShot. I hardly ever use my Cricut, but use my BigShot all the time! My Cricut is in a different room than my craft room. Maybe that's why? Don't know. I'm more of a cardmaker than a scrapbooker though so the BigShot seems to suit my needs better. But, I will keep my Cricut. I've paid for it and it's not hurting anything to have it sit with my computer. If I could sell it for a decent price I might....but to have to ship the thing, etc. it's just not worth it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:04 AM   #14  
Hardware Hotshot

That's why I have never entertained the idea of purchasing the cricut! I like simple and easy tools.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

I sold my Cricut, 36 cartridges, rolling cart and bunches of extra supplies..I got the Slice instead and I am loving it! No regrets here.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

someone asked if my big shot was manual or electric; I have the manual one and have no problem with it. It is nothing like the old red one. I had a demo of the big shot last week and some of the husband were impressed with the ease of use.

Hope this helps in your decision.

alice aka quickstuff
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #17  
Stampin' Fool

I hadn't thought about the cost of shipping it! Shoot!

Well I went home at lunch and stared at it some more. I looked around to try and see if I could move my computer but it's just not feasible at all. So maybe what I'm going to do is get some projects going then go in and do the cutting for the projects. Most of the time I just sit at the computer and cut random stuff out. That's just a stupid way to get inspired. LOL, guess I should think about this more.

I did, however, look at the Big Kick and some of the dies. I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt to have that in my craft room. Yeah, my husband would really love that idea.

I had looked at the Slice. My husband thought that would be cool.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #18  
Die Cut Diva

ceramicat1- There is an excellent rumor that Silhouette is coming out with a 12x12 machine. Maybe it will be unvieled at July CHA.

Granmamichelf- Don't get depressed about it. :( I do understand where you are coming from because sometimes I look at my machines and get depressed too. I really do understand.

The machines are back in my craft room. Jeez! It's never ending. I have a group of friends who "gently" reminded me today that I do make money off these machines. This is very true. I cut out things and trade for other items and services.

Honestly, I was over at the Cricut board last night posting and the girls were talking about the resell value on these machines and it's only about $150-$175. It's not worth it to me.

I do love my Gazelle and my Baby Cricut the most. Honestly, I am happy with my tools. I just need to set up my machines better so it doesn't take me fifteen minutes to cut a horse, lol.

I am building a craft room. Nobody told me when you build a craft room you have to tweak it constantly. It's just whooping me plus I am slowly recovering from being ill. When I bought all of these machines I actually had a set up and it was simple.

I think I am just overwhelmed. DH is going to set up an electronic workstation in our room so we can access our electronic tools better.

The Slice is really nice machine. It can be wonky at times. It is nice and portable. If you are having trouble setting up the Cricut with MTC. Then Gazelle might not be the best answer. That is very computer oriented and has a dongle too. Yes, you need a computer station to set up that machine.

My computer is in the living room. My Gazelle is set up next to it with my printer. No harm done.

Can you go wireless and take your computer in the craft room. Then all you would need are the USB cords for your Cricut?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 03:18 AM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this has been said before and yes, it's rather obvious. The Cricut and Expression can cut all the images and fonts in sizes from 1/4 inch up to 23 1/2 inches depending on which machine and mat you have. The manual machines you are restricted to just that one size of the die.

In my opinion this makes the Cricut and Expression so valuable for those of us who only make cards. We have the ability to adapt the size to our needs of project.

Yes, I do have a BIGkick and Cuttlebug, but only use them for embossing now that I have the Cricut and Expression.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 03:25 AM   #20  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I would never give up my Cricut! I use it on almost every scrapbook page and many of the cards I make. I would also never give up my Big Kick. Different strokes for different folks, I say. Use what makes you happy and what you enjoy using. If you're going to sell it, you might want to try Craig's List, so that you can sell it to someone close by. Then you won't have to ship it. BTW, although I don't have a Gazelle, I think you have to use a computer with that. Good luck with your decision, and be happy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 04:31 AM   #21  
Polyshrink Goddess

thats why I got a Gypsy. So I can "design" what I'm gonna cut right at my work table or waiting in the car for carpool etc. Matter of fact - I really didn't use the Cricut at all until I got the gypsy. It makes it so easy to cut from multiple carts etc.. I haveplayed around with the idea of getting MTC but haven't yet. HTH
Andrea
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 07:14 AM   #22  
Stampin' Fool

Great ideas that everyone is giving me. One thing I didn't think about is the fact that you are limited to size with manual machines whereas with the Cricut and MTC, I can play around with it.

I thought about going wireless and moving my computer and Cricut into the music/craft room. But then it would leave me with a hole in the front of my house where the cable runs in for the modem. So then I wondered about buying a netbook and setting that up as wireless.

This weekend will be the test of what I plan to do or not do. My grandkids are coming over and they always like for "grandmamichelf" to cut things out so they can make cards and stuff. Well, shoot.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:49 PM   #23  
Kookie Creator

I dont have one but have thought about looking into one. Then I think why? it's like I dont know what I'm missing and maybe it's best that way ;P Everytime I send my SIL a card or something I make she swears I have one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmamichelfView Post
I had looked at the Slice. My husband thought that would be cool.
I have to admit I love my Slice. I am also considering the big shot, as the potential for embossing is there and I love that look. I have been tempted by the Cricut but have resisted because having both a Slice and Cricut seems like overkill but then I know there are things the Cricut can do that the Slice can't (ie. title blocks).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by mireles4View Post
Everytime I send my SIL a card or something I make she swears I have one.
That is a high compliment.

I guess my die cutter's do get used in our home a lot. My Mom was over today, driving me batty. :p She had to look through all my Cricut cartridges. She was hinting for a Silhouette of a lady on the Heritage or was it Sentimentals cart. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to make her for Mother's Day. She solved it. It's really simple but she would cherish it. She always told me she loved my Silhouettes.

Then my DH was sticking the Slice cards in his computer, ROFL! I told him that has already been done and Making Memories has laughed at everyone for doing it. He said quote "I haven't done it yet!" as he shoved Spooky Alley into his computer. ROFL!

All of this really cheered me up.

GrandmaMischelf- Trust me I understand about the hole in the wall. Our setup the cable runs halfway around our living room. It's the only way we could do it. I am wireless but DH likes a static set up for his computer.

I would go over to MTC's forum and read up on Netbook users and if the MTC fans are happy with Netbooks. I know some of my Cricut friends bought a Netbook when the Gypsy came out and the screen size drove them nuts and they bought a Gypsy few months later. Which I think is funny because that is a smaller screen. ;) Then some of my friends are very content with Netbook and Design Studio. I am also thinking of going that route since I have an embroidery machine and several die cutters that need software to run. I can keep a netbook in my computer room to work on my computer based projects.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Why would you put the slice cards in the computer..is there some way to use them that I dont know about...? curious here...lol
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
Why would you put the slice cards in the computer..is there some way to use them that I dont know about...? curious here...lol
blessings.
They are little mini SD cards so you might be able to transfer images. That's what we all thought when the Slice came out. So, we all stuck them in our computer, lol. MM laughed at us.

If you do put the cards in your computer all you will see is gibberish and DB files.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Ok so now I know what I'm doing. I'm still thinking of getting a Gazelle or Silhouette and if I know I will be selling my Cricut because I just think it would be overkill.

Went to look at netbooks and whoa....those are some small screens. Nope, that's not going to happen.

So what am I left with? Loading up all my cardstock, my cutter and going into the living room where the computer is and cutting with my Cricut. But now I have things I really want to do. With my MTC software, I cut out the strangest looking dinosaur and dragon for my grandson. He's 12 and he loved it. Of course then I had to cut out a fairy princess for the granddaughter. So then I ended up cutting on my Cricut with my MTC software for 3 hours. Aha, now I know why I bought the stupid machine in the first place. But I told my husband, I'm switching it out as soon as we can afford for me to buy a Silhouette or Gazelle. I will not purchase an Expression.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I sold my Cricut and cartridges and all the stuff I bought to go with it. I didn't have room for it and never really used it.

And I gave away my wizard too. Now it's just me and the Big Shot and the Cuttlebug. (don't ask...)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #30  
Die Cut Diva

GrandmaMichelf- Netbook screens are way to small to design on. I do know some Cricut MTC/SCAL/DS girls are very happy designing on their netbooks. I would go mad. I like BIG screens, lol. I design every day.

Now, I need to go over to the MTC forum and find the strange looking dragon and dinosaur, lol. I love dragons and dinosaurs. So does my DS.

The Silhouette prints and cuts. That is a huge plus. All these machines do but there are techniques too it. The Silhouette has the true print and cut technology.

Gazelle is supposed too but it is driving me batty. I am not too happy with the Print & Cut since I get spot on results with my Wisblade. Wishblade and Silhouette are the same machines.

I am planning to get the 12x12 Silhouette when it comes out. DH & I discussed it today actually. I think it suits my needs better for a die cutter at my desk. I do a lot of Print & Cut. I work a lot in Inkscape so I want my cutter to cut in Inkscape. Right now I have the Gazelle on my desk and she is driving me batty even though I still love her. I She is my mixed media machine I use for polymer clay and wood.

I am pretty sure I am going to sale the Expressions and of course my old Wishblade to offset the cost of my new Silhouette. I moved my Cricut Create underneath my desk this weekend. I piled all of her accessories together in a pretty box so now it won't take me fifteen minutes to cut a horse.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #31  
Stampin' Fool

I actually went to coloring pages and looked for dragons and dinosaurs to cut out. The reason mine look so strange was that in MTC I warped the dinosaur and dragon by accident. I forgot to break them apart. My grandson thought it was hilarious. They both had these strange looking heads on the correct bodies. Just the way it goes sometimes.

What is print and cut? Do you mean you can print something like a digi stamp and cut it? I thought I saw that on the eclips machine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
GrandmaMichelf- Netbook screens are way to small to design on. I do know some Cricut MTC/SCAL/DS girls are very happy designing on their netbooks. I would go mad. I like BIG screens, lol. I design every day.

Now, I need to go over to the MTC forum and find the strange looking dragon and dinosaur, lol. I love dragons and dinosaurs. So does my DS.

The Silhouette prints and cuts. That is a huge plus. All these machines do but there are techniques too it. The Silhouette has the true print and cut technology.

Gazelle is supposed too but it is driving me batty. I am not too happy with the Print & Cut since I get spot on results with my Wisblade. Wishblade and Silhouette are the same machines.

I am planning to get the 12x12 Silhouette when it comes out. DH & I discussed it today actually. I think it suits my needs better for a die cutter at my desk. I do a lot of Print & Cut. I work a lot in Inkscape so I want my cutter to cut in Inkscape. Right now I have the Gazelle on my desk and she is driving me batty even though I still love her. I She is my mixed media machine I use for polymer clay and wood.

I am pretty sure I am going to sale the Expressions and of course my old Wishblade to offset the cost of my new Silhouette. I moved my Cricut Create underneath my desk this weekend. I piled all of her accessories together in a pretty box so now it won't take me fifteen minutes to cut a horse.
a 12x12 Silhouette is coming? I have an old Wishblade but it's not working properly--the cutting pressure is messed up. I have a Cricut Expression with SCAL and SCAL isn't all that great. It doesn't cut my designs as they are shown on the screen. I don't buy cartridges and draw most of my cut files so the Cricut with SCAL not being accurate is a huge irritation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #33  
Mad Swapper

If a 12x12 Silhouette comes out, I will most definitely sell my Expression. I've been *this close* to purchasing the SD since the tax refund $$ came. It's not that I don't like my Cricut. I do have to admit that my kids have cut more than I have. I like the higher quality cut the Silhouette offers (too bad Kristina Werner did her comparison after I'd already opened my Cricut.) I'm also a very visual person and would much rather type in 'flourish' and see all of the flourish images I have available, than to flip through cartridge booklets to find the one I want.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #34  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceramicat1View Post
At the Last yard sale my LSS had, I put my baby bug in the sale. There were 2 others in the sale. It didn't sell. I stll have my expression, and I also have a silhouette. If Silhouette would come out with a 12inch machine I would probably sell my Expressions and all my cartridges.
I spoke to th eSilhouette people and they are considering a 12". I'd give them your input if I were you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2010, 06:34 AM   #35  
Die Cut Diva

Grandmamichelf- Yes Print & Cut is taking a digital image from your computer like a stamp, clip art, etc.. and printing it then cutting it. A very nice feature. I use it a lot.

I can't remember what forum I saw it in but I know it was a Silhouette based forum. Yes there are really, really, really good rumors that a 12x12 Silhouette is coming out. I don't know when at all though. I keep thinking July's CHA.

This is when Cricut is rumored to really "Wow us and change the industry!" with their new product. That is not a rumor. Something is being released this Fall. I don't know what it is though.

I do know that a new Design Studio is in works. I don't really see that wowing me there, lol. That rumor is true. We are getting a new DS with welding and group all. It's not an update. They are revamping the program.

My advice is if you are all trying to figure out what to do with your cutter's wait until after July CHA.

I do know that the Gazelle, Klik n' Kut, Black Cat cutters are not changing so if you are in the market for one of them you are good to go.

I finally got my cutter's set up so it won't be a hassle any more. I can't believe I get a craft room but my die cutter's were not set up properly. Who does that? ROFL! I am happy with my "kids" again.

Last edited by lylacfey; 05-05-2010 at 06:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #36  
Stampin' Fool

I have some digital stamps that I wanted to cut out. I saw a process called the hinge method. I have yet to figure out the sizing from MTC to my Cricut in order to get a cut around the digi stamp. Drives me nuts.

Good idea to wait until after the July CHA to see about the Silhouette. If they go to 12 inches, I most definitely will go their way. PC is going to change the industry? Yeah. Right. I won't hold my breath.:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:09 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for answering my questions on putting the Slice cards in the computer...I was thinking I missed something...lol
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #38  
Polyshrink Goddess

I just saw the Cricut Cake... do you think that's the thing that will change the industry? 'Cuz it IS crazy!!!! This may be old news, but it was new to me...
But WHY did they have to make it red? Because that just makes me want it...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #39  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaSchwichView Post
I just saw the Cricut Cake... do you think that's the thing that will change the industry? 'Cuz it IS crazy!!!! This may be old news, but it was new to me...
But WHY did they have to make it red? Because that just makes me want it...
Nope, that's not it. That was January CHA's release. It is nice. You can even make cookies too. Trust me the girls over at the Cricut board keep making me hungry for cookies and cupcakes. !

Some of us are guessing it might be a wireless Cricut. Some are thinking that we will be able to download our cartridges. My personal favorite that the Cricut is going to release a machine that combines embroidery and Cricut. Trust me the rumor mill is flying. I can't wait for July. Cricut drives me bonkers with all their secrets, lol.

I do know they have five new machines coming out in the next two years. I have a guess one will be for woodworking.

Reply With Quote Likes