View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #8
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

Westimom- I commented on the other thread about this too, lol.

I thought I throw some more comments in if that is Ok with you all.

Eclips does use the same mats and blades. It's a Roland Cutter. Least, what I have seen. I can promise you I know my cutters. Isn't that right Nikki, lol.

Definitely PC is supporting Cricut for a good long while. All those rumors are true. They are really going for continuing development of the Cricut. It was all over CHA's Cricut booth and Cricut board when CHA had their last show in January.

Don't get me started on retiring cartridges. Some of the carts were just goofy they released so please retire them ProvoCraft. Even some of us old timer's are getting a little agitated with the retirement cartridges.

We get it from a bit of their view. They are coming out with lots of cartridges like the rumored Martha Stewart cartridge that has rumored borders and templates. That kind of replaces Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. The one that really leaves me scratching my head is the retirement of Paper Pups. Next month we get the long awaited cat cartridge but they are retiring the puppies. Now all of us long suffering cat fanatics finally got our cart so now all the puppy fans will be without puppies. Does that make any sense?

Some of us long time board members are questioning PC on what we are going to do when our cartridges are retired? We are bit up the creek then you know.

I do get where your coming from. So far the official word from PC is "No, we do not have Coluzzle blades in our warehouse."

PC is a Gocco, lol. Coolest products but "light bulbs" once they are gone they are gone. Gocco fans will get that analogy, lol.

I forgot to write. I have a Xyron Personal Cutting System. Yes, I do like it. I think it's so cute. I work in 4x4 papers a lot so it's easy. They are discontinuing it too. No more blades for our XPCS systems.

Last edited by lylacfey; 05-02-2010 at 11:46 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!