View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 05:01 AM   #8
Minders
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I have all four colors that SU offers and three of them work FINE! I am really enjoying using them...minus operator error...I have BAD aim, lol! As a previous poster mentioned they are a little "clumpy" or blotchy when they spray but they are supposed to be, it's the "vintage" look. It just all depends on the angle of your paper and spray and how close or far away you are. It's made to be sprayed upright on paper that's propped up. I really like the Log Cabin, which I didn't think I'd like, very vintage. They do take some fiddling with to figure out how close/far to spray and the look that you like. It's a totally different look than the sprays made with the shimmer paint. Those are very subtle, smooch is not subtle. I think a lot of people were/are thinking they are the same, they are NOT.

My vanilla hasn't worked from day one, I don't think it's clogged I think there is something wrong with the push button top, it won't move at all. I have GOT to call DS (wish there were more hours in a day). Anyway, I don't think the clogging is limited to SU ones, I think it's an issue for all smooch sprays. Someone said not to shake it but to gently swirl it around to mix it before spraying! Something to keep in mind!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!