Old 03-25-2010, 03:26 AM   #23
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salinelynn View Post
MM~

Now if I could only figure out how to reply to a "thread", I'd be "sewing" up a storm. Sniggle. Maybe this time what I have done will work!

Being the good judge of creative character that I claim to be, it came as NO surprise that I discovered that you MM are a libra as well! Not that everyone around us contains any less creative potential, but we peace keepers, gentle souls and nurturers of the downtrodden, certainly have a BIT extra. It's just a part of who we are! Sniggle.

Ok, I am off to see if this actually appears.

Tenacious Tilly
Hey, look at you Tea Tilly! I can see you....you musta done something right and on a wonky SCS site to boot! OMG! I had not thought about being a Libra for such a long time....when I was younger I remember reading it daily in the newspaper and the wondering, was my day like that? Giggle! Nurturers of the downtrodden? Well, we have certainly saved the day of many characters in a pickle! Snort!

Speaking of when we were born, I need your birthday so I can add you to the birthday bash! So you can get birthday wishes from the teapotters! Hee!

I hope you are keeping Big Butt Bertie in check. You know how she *gets*! Giggle......

Welcome! We are happy you are here and look forward to seeing you each and every week!

Snuggs and Sniggles, Snuffs and Snoggles...(I forget what all that means sometimes!)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!