View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #5
Stazon Splitcoast
buggainok's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 10,231

You can buy Jr. legal pads in bulk at Staples or Office Depot. Then take them to a Kinkos or other print shop and have them cut in half lengthwise. I did this when I made notepads for a craft fair.

The print shop will charge you for the cuts, usually about $1 each.
Bugga in OK

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
buggainok is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote