View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #7
Matboard Maniac
KimInIowa's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 296


Originally Posted by lilianView Post
I think these are the older dies from Spellbinders before the nestabilities craze hit I have the older octagons. These are called geometrics or wavy dies.. I think

You are correct, these dies are Spellbinders Abstract Squares and have been retired. The Abstract Squares were under the category of "geometrics" when they were originally released, but were moved to the "Nestabilities" category a couple of years ago.

You can still find them on a few on-line websites, they are a great die!

KimInIowa is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote