View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 04:24 AM   #1
LateBlossom
Watercolor Wizard

Default Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for Week Ending February 28, 2010

Welcome to the Clean and Simple Favorites Thread! You are invited to share links to your favorite CAS cards and projects posted last week in the gallery.

This week has been terrible for finding time for SCS, so my list is a bit shorter than usual. I didn't even have time to make cards or hang out at the Closing Ceremonies for the CAS DT Selection, which made me very sad. Let me take this opportunity to congratulate the new design team of PaperInBloom, kmahany, and al_silver2! WOO-HOO! Can't wait to see what they and all the guest designers give us for inspiration in the months to come!

mocjen's clean and simple black and white dandelion is so beautiful

angelahath used her letterpress to make some deliciously CAS tags

jpmayo posted an awesome little birdie card that uses color and layout very effectively

dougnat's use of dp and buttons on this card shows her great CAS eye for balance and pattern

Juliette Quatorze made a St. Patty's day card that jumped right out at me and said, "Look at me! I'm perfect!"

wigglydl rocked and rolled her way to this beautiful pink card with just the right touch of black

ApricotRose used embossing and happy colors on lots of white to make her oh so pretty closing ceremonies card

juls716 posted a delightfully CAS butterfly card that I will be CASE-ing soon

hobbywoman used Through the Trees--my favorite new stamp set from PTI--with white on kraft and a touch of red to make her stunning CAS55 card

Since I had so little time in the gallery, I really appreciate all of you who post your favorites to this thread so I can see what I missed! Thanks so much for celebrating Clean and Simple each and every week!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!