View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:25 AM   #6
Polyshrink Goddess
pbft's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wooster, Ohio
Posts: 570

I read somewhere that the tool we stampers/scrappers call an "edge distressor" is just a repurposed sewing tool called a "thread cutter". Maybe try looking in the notions department of JoAnn's or another store that carries fabric and supplies for something similar.
pbft is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote