View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 03:22 AM   #3
Angelnorth
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I think Stampinfeat is asking about the airbrush itself rather than the compressor issue.

I think most paper crafters are using the Copic system rather than the kind of airbrush that has a reservoir you fill with ink or paint. If you have Copic markers then it's a very neat and clean solution - no cleaning out of bottles and pipes (and therefore no wastage either). At the heart of the system is the pen holder and at the most basic level you can just screw that on to the lowest capacity air can offered by Copic. You can go up from there by getting the converter that allows you to attach it to the larger capacity cans or to a small air compressor of the type that Nancy and Gale referred to.

If you don't have Copics then I guess you could look at a regular airbrush but I'm afraid I know very little about those. You would need to have inks or paints that were suitable for airbrushing. Here in the UK, "Badger" is a respected brand for airbrushes but I don't know whether that holds true internationally.

HTH a little!

My blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!