Thread: Pop up ads
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #13
JoBear2
Mad Swapper

more ads which have appeared

Just brought up my own Gallery, and at the bottom is an animated ad for 'Be2 - find the love of your life - take the personality test' with a red button that says "click here" which isn't what I would really like to see on SCS - we're not a dating site after all. I right-clicked the ad to copy the link - this is all the stuff it came up - which is a direct link to the website in question :

http://d1.openx.org/ck.php?oaparams=..._728x90_165453

I also just got a different animated ad at the bottom again when I went back to my Gallery :

"Enter to win a Video iPod or star in your own UR the spokesmen ad" The screen shot of this particular is the attachment below which I saved as Microsoft Word document.

My Firewall is giving me all sorts of warnings when these ActiveX ads load which I haven't had happen on SCS before & I haven't changed any settings on my computer. The Google ads never bring up warnings nor the ads at the top of the screen - just these new ones.

It seems that everytime I "reload" my Gallery or click on other parts of SCS, I am getting a different ad each time - some

Thanks for everything you have been doing to 'search and destroy" the annoying ads Guess there will be a few hiccups with the changeover of ownership.

Last edited by JoBear2; 12-07-2010 at 03:47 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!