View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #37
artsy_em
Pearl-ExPert

I can only vouch for PTI's stamp sets as I've never used any of their other products. Their stamps are of an incredible quality and I love them! My sister bought me two of their sets last year and I've been dying for more. Alas, the pain of having her bring them to me and well, I'm just not ready to dish out all that money on shipping despite me drooling over their stuff!!

I'm glad PTI is listening! I think if someone's going to order just stamps that are so lightweight, shipping shouldn't actually double the cost of an order. I know our dollar is pretty good now but it's not that good. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybee View Post
I'm another one that desperately wants to place a PTI order but haven't found anyone in Newfoundland that is willing to go in on an order so we can split or prorate the shipping. I follow all the PTI threads in hopes of learning of a change in the policy.

I'd also like to say that I do understand their shipping policy/charges but hope some day it will change so more people in Canada could experience their presumably wonderful products.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!