View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #7
felis44
Rubber Obsessor

I can't really help you with your shipping questions, because the only times I've ordered from PTI I had it shipped to a Washington address and drove across the border to pick it up. I've never had anything damaged though. One time they shipped everything except an ink pad which was backordered. I emailed CS to ask them to just refund the pad since I didn't want to make the cross-border trip again just for an inkpad, and when they found out I actually live in Canada they told me they would ship it direct to my home as they did not realize it would be inconvenient for me! I was very happy with that.

I'd love to see something like free ship over $100. My credit card wouldn't like that though. If you have an order over $200, I think the shipping credit PTI gives you ($20 over $200) will bring your shipping costs down considerably. Of course, with that large an order, there is a bigger chance that customs will go to the trouble of billing you GST & PST. They tend to let the smaller orders go through without billing you.

nina
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!