View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #80
mommarocks
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollyfan View Post
Without reading what others have said:

Rebekah - Great stamping, love the colours. I think I would add a sentiment and/or some sponging. There is too much white for me. Overall a very pretty card though.

KelliJo - Beautiful... maybe a small sentiment on the front?

craftymom - Love this card. I would like your bottom die cut layer more in a darker pink. I like the ribbon, myself... I would just do it on the top and bottom

Sewflake - I love the mix of papers and the masculine/ vintage feel. Re: what I would change, I can't articulate what I want to say... it feels a bit 'cluttered' where you have the tie and the 2 bits of text.

I would move the Happy birthday to the corner, centre the tie and put tie one on inside or something. I am not sure.

Maybe centre the image, and put both Happy birthday and 'Tie One On' inside the card.

Linda - What a cheery card! I would like the pink piece to either be bigger, so hardly any of the base is showing, or smaller, so it only frames the cones.

Janet - Very cool... my niece would love it. I think the guitar needs to be pop dotted

Mommarocks - Another lovely card; I just find that the dark green is not quite the right colour. I think I would also do a very thin mat around the sentiment. If you change the dark green to a lighter green or a light blue, then you can mat the sentiment with a thin darker blue mat.
i will have to play with your suggestions for sure!! thanks