View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #19
Squiggle Factory
Glitter Queen

Default Try digital stamps

You could try buying digital stamps instead of block stamps. They cost less because the price to make them is less.

They usually come in a jpg file or a png file for the computer. Since it is just a computer file, it is much easier to store them too!

Digital stamps can be coloured by hand or coloured in a photo editing suite on your computer before you print it out. You can even place it into a Word document and print it out.

It can also be resized, flipped (create a mirror image) or manipulated in other ways before printing it out and colored in the same way that a rubber stamped image is colored.

One limitation to digital stamps is that the images will be printed using normal printer ink and not a rubber stamping ink. Therefore you may need to be careful about the ink running if a wet coloring method is used.

The etsy site that I sell my stamps on ( etsy.com/shop/squigglefactory) is a great place to look for digital stamps. I recommend softpencil or tiddlyinks or pixie dust studio on etsy.... love their work!

Squiggle Factory Digi Stamps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!