View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:17 AM   #12
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

good Morning and welcome here!
(ah, I've been crafting for 20+ years so i have quite a bit of a stash because, different things overlap) you know like ribbons? ( I bought them for hair bows and house decorating for years so i have alot and I still buy them just the styles change over time)I also find it very fun to go garage sale-ing when the weather's nice and have picked up tons of tools and supplies (rubber stamps,vintage lace and trims and buttons) for next to nothing doing this.

one of the things you can do here at Splitcoaststampers is there are user groups and one of them is called RAK and inside the RAK group there is a subforum called Wish Rak, and if you join this its a way to share. (or try something ) before you buy one. basically if you owned a "angel" stamp and you found people wishing for "angel" images you would get to play fairy godmother and grant their wish and in turn you earn a bonus wish where you could say I would like to wish for House Mouse images... ( or what ever ) and this gives you a chance to test these (can you color them? do you like to color them?) before you run out and buy one (those stamps are spendy) (what isn't?)
anyways just a couple of random thoughts to help stretch those crafty dollars.

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!