View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #70
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothamgal View Post
Yeah, my Archiver's is hit and miss. Some of the employees are really nice and others are absolutely horrid.
For example, one lady always tells me something 'doesn't exist' and then I'll pull out my phone, do a google search and show someone else a picture of the paper and magically it appears on an endcap.
This woman was the only person available when a friend and I went a week or so ago. We asked about star stickers and the woman's eyes glazed over like we'd asked her to name, in alphabetical order, every company that's ever made scrapbooking products. My friend ended up finding about 6 other kinds of star stickers, so we were okay. Maybe I have to go on another day or something.

Another lady had NO idea what Kraft cardstock was. And she argued that there wasn't a company by that name (so I explained what it was and she told me they didn't sell the bottom sheets of paper packs?!?).

Unfortunately some people are only in it for the discount.

Contact corporate with as much information as possible. I'm really sorry it happened to you, but hopefully it will stop happening to anyone in that store.

ROTFLMBO

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!