View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #229
mrslaporte
Swapper of the Month September 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianKristin View Post
Hey Girls,
A cold and super-rainy Monday here on Canada's west coast. The kids are back to school today after the Christmas break and our DS3 started Kindergarten today! Was a big milestone, 9 months in the making (that's how long it took the school board to agree to let him come to school: autism).

Have to say I'm feeling a lot of things today. Happy for him, happy for us. I think I'm mostly feeling like the dam that held all this 'emotion' and frustration and confusion at bay for the last year or so is threatening to burst forth since I now have this DS3-free time on my hands. Here's hoping it's just a quick cry to release the tension! lol In celebration of this milestone, I figured a gift was in order: Adobe Photoshop and a Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet. ooooh ahhhhh

I installed everything last night and am hoping to play around a little today: wish me luck!?!? I have enjoyed digi scrapping in the past and was using the CM software. Now that I'm on a MacBook I can't use the CM so am going to go Adobe and hope the learning curve isn't too rough! lol

May we all find a scrappy moment in our week, life certainly provides lots of subject matter!!!

Kristin. . I have a Macbook too, I dont have Adobe or the Touch tablet. . . I'm turning green here. . . lol

Let me know how you like it. Have you attempted using the iphoto photobooks? Just wondering.