View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #28
ctorina
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBlossom View Post
Happy New Year, CAS Fans!!!

All are invited to post links their clean-and-simple favorites from the gallery the past week on this thread. Come on! Don't be shy!!!!

I'll get us started with these amazing CAS beauties:

lauraos used dp with impact in her Simple Heart card

Aimes took on Nichole Heady's scrap challenge with this stunner

star went soft and serene with her soft suede scene

ravengirl was on a roll this week, but her Shamefully Easy card totally blew me away

jesslundahl kept trying and came up with an irresistibly adorable CAS card with a single felt flower; also, check out her Christmas scrapbook page, which totally inspires me to get back to scrapping!

mjw's patience paid off with this blooming crystal effects card

biggan makes the list (again!) with her exquisite relax card...advice I bet we all could take right now!

krystie lee is back with A Muse's up-coming release and a totally adorable Fishing for Love card; her Stuck on You jellyfish card is equally amazing

Tilly made a whole set of OLC Pocket Silhouette cards that are so beautifully colorful

angelladcrockett used gold ghimmer mist to make a stunning OLC

peebsmama cut up an old calendar to make a whole set of cute photo notecards; visit her blog to see the rest!

hobbywoman made a cheerfully spring-y thank you card

ctorina made a fabulously textured CAS birthday card

hskelly posted a simply stunning OLC valentine with the perfect little bit of bling

lisa lara made a totally fun set of OLC notecards

StampGroover posted a dramatically festive New Year's card

happy2stamp4ever used a very clean base to make her blinged Christmas tree shine

Craft Fanatic used rich, bright colors, satin ribbon, and EP for her fab thank you set

jovialjudi used embossed squares and a touch of teal to make a beautifully elegant card

mmbc colored her simple card FABULOUSLY to give her simple card huge impact

KY Southern Belle's lavender card is simply lovely

stampingout used dp and ribbon to make a fun card for a teacher

CAKath let her beautiful Christmas stamp image shine in a simple OLC that totally rocks

ravengirl did it again with her Disney shower-curtain-inspired card

Now, it's your turn!!! Please share your favorites with the rest of us so we can see what we missed!
Thank you so much for mentioning my card, what a great way to start the day!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!