View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 07:45 AM   #1
Anonymous
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Fellowes cassette holder

For those of you using the Fellowes cassette holder, thanks!!!! I actually manage the Fellowes web site and noticed a lot of activity for this item in the last 6 months. I couldn't figure who still had that many cassettes that they used. Noticing many "Stampin UP" email addresses, it clicked. I have 48 ink pads myself and never would have thought of this. I'm moving next week and will have my own scrapping room. This item will definitely come in handy.

This item is actually a discontinued item for Fellowes due to the fact it's designed for cassettes and they practically no longer exist. Sorry to those who think the freight charge is high. Weight of an item plays a big part. That's why the holder itself is so inexpensive. Pass the word, this item will only be available for a limited time. Once stock is gone, they will no longer be available. Fellowes thanks you too. www.fellowes.com, item # 83204. Another great item is the 83200. It a snap close unit for taking them on the road.......And only $2.29. Capacity is 15 cassettes (ink pads).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!