Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in Western KY?

I would love to meet and get to know some fellow stampers/scrappers in the Western KY area. Leave a message here if you're close by, and we can chat!

Natalie
Murray, KY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2005, 06:40 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Okay, I'm from California originally, (lived lots of other places thanks to the army since then) so don't laugh when I ask this, but where is Western KY? What cities does that include? I'm at Fort Knox. I suppose if you were east of here, it could be considered "Western Kentucky." More detail please!

P.S. Besides, I thought we were in the south? Suddenly I'm directionally challenged!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2005, 07:30 PM   #3  
Glitter Queen

Default I'm directionally challenged myself...LOL

I live about 3 hours from Fort Knox...not too bad! I am directionally challenged myself...lol All I know is I live in Murray, KY and it's considered Western KY. Maybe we'll find lots of people from about the same area, and we can all plan some activities! I would LOVE to meet some people and make some new friends. I don't 3 hours is a bad road trip myself, what do you think?

Natalie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2005, 09:16 AM   #4  
vlg
Cardstock Collector

Thought I would reply to this and let you all know of a crop I have coming up . The first week-end in Feb which will be the 3,4, and 5th. From 7 pm.on Fri Thru 4 pm on Sun. This crop is being held to benifit Springhaven Domestic Womens Shelter .I have had 24hour crops for this and everyone has been asking for a full week-end so here it is ,The cost will be $125.00 which includes your meals ...snack supper on Fri and b-fast lunch and supper on Sat. B-fast and lunch on Sun. Lois of make and takes at a small cost and several classes /// More info to follow later. This also includes your dorm bunk style cabins. Pass the word .We have room for 100 people and I have 30 sighned up already. Vickie Green [email protected] is to be held in Elizabethtown, KY.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #5  
Her Royal Awesomeness of Shiner Bock PTA Pirate Land

Natalie,
I'm in PADUCAH!

We have another stamper in Benton Jess - I can't think of her user name right now if you put a gun to my head! JESS, help me out here!

I'd love to meet up and have lunch one day! I enjoy meeting new stamping friends!

Any others out there?

Western Kentucky to me is west of the lakes. It could also be Southern IL or Southern MO.

Elizabeth

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2006, 04:50 PM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

Natalie,
I'm in northwest Tennessee. About an hour from Paducah. I'd love to hear from others who are as interested in Stamping as I am. email is [email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2006, 06:27 PM   #7  
Her Royal Awesomeness of Shiner Bock PTA Pirate Land

Murray is probably halfway between NW TN and Paducah, maybe? Depending on where in NW TN you are.

Looking like hte makings of an SCS GET TOGETHER!!!!!

Anybody else interested????

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes