View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #230
ceramicat1
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
I have to disagree with you. While initially I thought this was a valid thread and wanted to allow people to vent their discontent about SU - I now see this just as an SU bashing thread by a very few people.

I'm not an SU demo - but I think this is simply an ugly thread started and kept going by a very few.

My initial plan was just to allow people to vent about SU without being fearful of doing so. It was incorrect of me to do so because
it's clear to me that this thread is just an ugly bashing thread of SU amd demo's by a very few people.

Personally - all of the SU demo's that I know are the best and most generous people. I love the new punches, some of the new sets in the saleabration catty.

To all of you SU demo's - GREAT JOB! Love the job you do- and the stamps! My next order is going in Jan 5th 2010 - the day the Salebration Catty goes into effect, as well as the new mini!!
It is a tempting Mini and Sale-a-bration ! I had thought I was going to be able to redirect my funds to organization this spring but SU has come up with some great punches.

Denise

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.
― Spider Robinson
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!