View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #187
debzi333
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post
How is this thread manipulative? Several people expressed their dislike of SU and/or Demos ganging up on people that don't kiss the Demo's hineys and put them on a pedestal. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

I am not a negative person. I am a very happy person that is sick of people like you making remarks and ganging up with the Cheerleaders towards people that are negative about SU, their Demos, their policies, or their products. Your last paragraph is a perfect example of that... wishing Happy New Year to the SU fans and making a snide remark to those that aren't.

If you cannot handle the real world then stay in the Demo forum. There is currently a thread about folks not liking a certain companies inks pads. Notice there is no nastiness there... why does it always involve SU and their Cheerleaders? Did y'all ever think about just backing off a little and letting people express their likes and dislikes?
I have to disagree with you. While initially I thought this was a valid thread and wanted to allow people to vent their discontent about SU - I now see this just as an SU bashing thread by a very few people.

I'm not an SU demo - but I think this is simply an ugly thread started and kept going by a very few.

My initial plan was just to allow people to vent about SU without being fearful of doing so. It was incorrect of me to do so because
it's clear to me that this thread is just an ugly bashing thread of SU amd demo's by a very few people.

Personally - all of the SU demo's that I know are the best and most generous people. I love the new punches, some of the new sets in the saleabration catty.

To all of you SU demo's - GREAT JOB! Love the job you do- and the stamps! My next order is going in Jan 5th 2010 - the day the Salebration Catty goes into effect, as well as the new mini!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!