View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #186
Cinnistew
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy-sue View Post
I joined SCS for inspiration, friendship and creativity. I am sorry I read this whole thread. The negativity is way too much for me. The last ugly thread like this almost made me stop coming to SCS. I am a demo that is happy with Stampin' UP! My customers and club members are all treated well and are happy. I have always sent them to SCS for inspiration and still will. However to remain inspired it will be a long time before I read another suppressive, manipulative thread like this!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year to all you postive people and all you negative people I hope you fill the void in your lives that has created all your negativity!
Happy Stampin' everyone!
How is this thread manipulative? Several people expressed their dislike of SU and/or Demos ganging up on people that don't kiss the Demo's hineys and put them on a pedestal. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

I am not a negative person. I am a very happy person that is sick of people like you making remarks and ganging up with the Cheerleaders towards people that are negative about SU, their Demos, their policies, or their products. Your last paragraph is a perfect example of that... wishing Happy New Year to the SU fans and making a snide remark to those that aren't.

If you cannot handle the real world then stay in the Demo forum. There is currently a thread about folks not liking a certain companies inks pads. Notice there is no nastiness there... why does it always involve SU and their Cheerleaders? Did y'all ever think about just backing off a little and letting people express their likes and dislikes?

Last edited by Cinnistew; 12-26-2009 at 10:40 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!