View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #182
row4d
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
Stampin up caters brilliantly for the FEMALE gender rewards superbly for the FEMALE gender BUT cannot understand the MALE they even DO not aknowledge they exists even when a demo because it always says SHE or HER in any of the litererature or the demo manual, and in the UK this is not POLITICALLY CORRECT and thats one thing they need to get their intelligence around.
They have acknowledged that they realize there are male stampers and male demos, but for brevity's sake have chosen to use female descriptors in their publications. Papercrafting definitely seems to be a female-dominated hobby, and I'm always pleasantly surprised to meet a male stamper. As for the products, those of us with more sons and brothers than daughters and sisters have been asking for more masculine stamp sets and DSP and as long as we keep persisting in our requests (and buying the stuff they put out so they can see by the sales numbers that it's worth making) they'll eventually come through for us!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!