View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:40 AM   #181
andrew overton
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
I almost forgot onreading just some posts somone feels i am the same person wrong i joined here at splicoast january 2006 and i dont always feel like posting, whoever MR Tells All is i dont know but im from the UK i better check up where MR Tells All is from.
Just checked up on MR TELLS ALL and no place of country or profile i dont need to hide my identity and many of you wont know me neither i presume as soon as a male comes on here its a scarce thing but if you persist as a female stamping comunity and lash out MALE Stampers, many wont register or post on here. People can call me what they want i learned to build a iron suit around me years ago, i would like to be able to come on here like i have since 2006 read many threads enjoyed the stamping , the worst part here is posting you never know what will happen. I dont know who the invisible man or person was but i am not happy because it has made me look like a bad person just because i now no longer like a company which others do and by the way what happens if its a FEMALE IN DISGUISE WHO HAS STARTED THIS successfully stirring the hornets nest just let this die its not worth it.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!