View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:01 AM   #178
andrew overton
Matboard Maniac

I was not going to respond on this thread because those who adore stampin up breath stampin up, love stampin up, are always going to be very protective of the company.
Seen as SE STAMPER FINDS IT TOTALLY AMUSING TO SLAG MALE GENDER LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER MALE WHO AS A ISSUE WITH STAMPIN UP SHOULD GET TO TOGETHER THIS IS UNCALLED FOR AND DISGUSTING WHY BOTHER TO MENTION ANOTHER MALE. This once was a intelligent stampin forum anything SU related is always the one with bashing negatives and nastiness.
I for one loved STAMIN UP USED their wonderful cardstocks inpads etc until the day they rung up a stamping AMERICAN company i dealt with and stuck their nose into my private affairs, my profession and that is disgusting, they wanted to know if i was an agent of that company, for sensible reasons i am not going to name this wonderful and very proffessional stamping companys at all.
Stampin up caters brilliantly for the FEMALE gender rewards superbly for the FEMALE gender BUT cannot understand the MALE they even DO not aknowledge they exists even when a demo because it always says SHE or HER in any of the litererature or the demo manual, and in the UK this is not POLITICALLY CORRECT and thats one thing they need to get their intelligence around. PLEASE STOP ALL THIS BASHING ON MALE STAMPERS THEIR ARE VERY FEW and i dont know why this thread was started but like me i said i had MY GENUINE REASONS FOR BEEN EXTREMLY CROSS WITH STAMPIN UP.
They are not the company they once were and they have some insecureness in the industry, have HURT A LOT OF CRAFTING PEOPLE GLOBALLY NOW WITH THEIR HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDES.
I have never ever seen so much chat on a single stamping company like STAMPIN UP i know of many people sadly clearing out of all their personal stamps and SU related craft items and many have loved this company since it formed in 1988.
IN the world today you cannot voice off and think it will crawl under a carpet and settle like dust. MANY BEAUTIFUL AND CARING PEOPLE HERE AT SPLITCOAST THIS YEAR HAVE BEEN HURT BY STAMPIN UP ME JUST ONE SINGLE PERSON AND I WAS NEVER A DEMO FOR THEM THEY GOT ME MIXED UP WITH A FRIEND WHO RESIDES AT THE SAME ADDRESS WHO WAS A DEMO AND IS NO LONGER A DEMO AND HATES THE COMPANY FOR THEIR ABRUPTNESS AND UNCARING ATTITUDE.
this will be my last post on STAMPIN UP IM TIRED OF READING ABOUT THEM AND I SHALL ALWAYS FOCUS ON BETTER STAMPING THREADS WITH MORE INTELLIGANCE THAN THE PROTECTIVE SU BRIGADE.
IF ANYONE FEELS THEY WANT TO EXTEND PROTECT SU PLEASE FEEL FREE I HAVE PAST CARING ALL I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IS THEY ARE NOT NICE AND BE CAREFUL IF YOUR FACE DONT FIT.
IT looks like somone has stirred the hornets nest initially by starting this thread but leave it its not worth it will only end up hurting more and more peopls and yes my words will have offended some but im sick of some on here digging up old dirt .
If stampin up topics are on her at splitcoast i shall let the ones post but for me my fingers wont be typing anymore because it always ends up somone to follow turning the next post nasty.
Have A great New YEAR everyone keep it peaceful PLEASE.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!