View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:58 AM   #173
scrappinforNate
Insane Embellisher

I agree with Minders, demos whom are making a career out of it work very hard, harder than us "fun" demos. I am not one who could ever make a career out of it because, well, a) I don't want to and b) it does take a lot of work in the sales department which is not my cup of tea.

I don't have a problem with anyone stating their opinions whether they like or dislike a product. I'm not a big fan of many stamp companies and heck a lot of the new SU stamp sets are not my style either. I don't have a problem with cheerleaders either- as long as they don't bash other people which I don't think this thread has gotten to YET. I think though, the OP had the intent of starting a bashing thread which of course is going to ruffle feathers. Now it's our job to ignore and go on

Oh and I also don't mind people complaining about their jobs, no matter what, on occasion. I teach. I love my kids. But you know, there are days that stink. Mostly because of all the other crap- paperwork, hot headed parents and co-workers, but just because I complain on occasion doesn't mean I don't appreciate my job and want to keep it. We're human. and that's okay!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!