View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #165
Minders
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post
I am just sick of seeing the Demos gang up on anyone that says anything negative about SU. If you don't like the real world then head back to the Demo forum... and I really do not care if you are polite or not... you certainly are not the first Demo to be impolite to those that are not a SU fans. But stop complaining and ganging up on those that don't love the product. It would be interesting to see how many of you that commented on this thread are actually Demos vs those that are not.

I have seen Demos on this thread do nothing but ***** about how much work is involved in their jobs... do you expect me to feel sorry for you? Same thing about working two jobs or having to buy work necessities. If you do not like it then CHANGE JOBS. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for you because you always have choices. You choose to do this so you (collectively) need to get over it and quit bringing it up. You want a pity party because you get a call at 9 PM? Don't suppose you thought about telling your customers to call no later than whatever time suits your lifestyle. I have a volunteer position with a branch of the military that I am on call 24/7/365 and I have gotten calls at 3 in the morning where I have been on the phone for the rest of the night. You don't see me *****ing about it because I know if I wanted to I could resign. You have the same option.

I guess being tired of hearing it works both ways... first you all attack someone for not liking SU and when I don't run away with my tail between my legs and stand up to the cheerleaders you want people to feel sorry for you.

You all do know that Santa isn't real, don't you?
I don't think I'm ganging up on anyone. And I have certainly been nicer than you have been and nicer than I should be. Um and I don't want you to be sorry for me...I LOVE MY JOBS...both of them and I wasn't *******, was just giving you another side of the story (the phone call was just an example, I was brought up to be very cognizant of calling peoples houses too late among other good manners)...which you really don't seem to want to hear anyway so I'm done with this thread. You have gotten what you wanted which is to stir the pot so congratulations. Im off to have myself quite the Merry Christmas and I hope you can do the same.

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!