View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #112
Cinnistew
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsplendidstamper View Post
I honestly think she was referring to the OP and not at all to you. I mean there is nothing in your username that sounds like Andrew and MR. started this thread quite out of the blue in regards to his post count and sign up date.

But I have a feeling at this point no matter what is said you will have your opinion based on the one story you shared. None of us demo or otherwise will change your stance.
I would like to think that but she did not clarify and she posted long after the OP left.

I don't have anything against any of the Demos here. I have never done business with them so their business practices (whether good or bad) really do not affect me. I do admit some of the "Cheerleaders" are extremely annoying and it does affect the way I feel about SU. Sometimes less is better, ya know?

I also do not have anything against SU... I never said their product was below standard. I like their cardstock and own a lot of stamp sets and punches. I did state that their stamps and papers do not appeal to me at this time but that may change with the next annual catty coming out... we'll see. I do know I will never limit myself to just one company's products. I have one confession though... I wish Shelli would get a new hairstyle!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!