View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #99
Cinnistew
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsplendidstamper View Post
Well as much as it's "my bad" for a demo to tell you something is the best in the world isn't it just as much "your bad" for believing it and not shopping around?

Lying about a products capabilities is not the same as touting it's abilities and offering it for sale. In keeping with the bone folder theme...if $7 seemed steep to you (and trust me I've been in that boat plenty of times) it's your responsibility to react accordingly. Shop around. Even as a demo with my discount I don't buy everything SU. And speaking personally if I know a client well enough to know their situation I can give them the most bang for their buck so to speak. But sales people can't help you with your budget if they don't know it.
Yes, you are right... people should shop around. What I have been describing actually happened to a really sweet lady I brought into stamping. She came to me after her first marathon with a long list from the catty and luckily I saved her a lot of money by sending her to Michael's and Joann's for some of the basics!

As for myself... I have no budget... I buy whatever I want.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!