View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #89
Cinnistew
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsplendidstamper View Post
I'm sorry you feel it's not honest for us sell the products that we chose to sell. If you have to go to a wedding and go to a store and buy a dress you are happy with for a week then see something you like just the same that is cheaper at another store how is it the first's stores fault? You went there, tried it on, thought about it, maybe even got a second opinion and bought it. Where is the dishonesty?
But we aren't talking about dresses... we are taking about stamping products and people's money. I am less likely to buy from a Demo that tells me (for example) the SU bone folder is the best bone folder in the world and then go into a chain store and find a similar bone folder for less money that I can save 40% on using a coupon and there is no difference in the two bone folders. I am talking about newby stampers... not the more experienced ones.

If a more-experienced stamper wants to buy only SU then that is entirely their choice. I know I was SO overwhelmed when I started stamping and since I knew nothing about the tools involved with stamping I made some mistakes where I could have saved a lot of money that I could have used to buy stamps and paper. You are going to make a lot more commission on stamps and paper than bone folders.

Guess we are just looking at this from different ends of the spectrum... buyer and seller.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!