View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 04:08 PM   #45
Shirleyone
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Oh well

I thought no one would ever ask. LOL

I hate to actually tell this but..............I went through all the things I've read here including, hating to let go, wishing I had this one or another of that one so..........I started to make extras. First it was 4 then 6 now its 8. I always put one in an album I keep for the cards I make. I found it actually improved my skills because of the repetition. I send some to friends as needed, but then there are special requests like:

The lady I know whose son was in Iraq last Christmas and we sent his group Christmas cards, or the SU stamper who delivers cards to Walter Reed Hospital and the SU stamper who wanted to surprise her husband's fellow soldiers for Christmas, and the SU Demo in South Carolina who delivers them all the time for soldiers in Iraq.

I've been able to mail hundreds of cards because I always make extras and store them. I always sign them on the back with my initials and year. Its as much of an addiction for me as purchasing the stamps, etc. I found making more doesn't take that much more time.
Shirley in NC - SCS #756

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!