View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #115
Compulsive Stamper
StinkaBellasMommie's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Coast of Florida
Posts: 42

the "Impressions Pad" is the black one on the Essentials Platform display. That's where my confusion comes in. There are too many names for all these layer things. I'm assuming this is a Sizzix part since it is on the Sizzix Platform.
Thick base plate is that the big Sizzix white one called 'Essentials Platform'?
Thin adapter plate what is this one?
Die face up this one I can figure out
Paper this one, too
Two acrylic plates. are these the clear 'cutting pads'?

thanks for the tip on embossing!

Last edited by StinkaBellasMommie; 11-17-2009 at 03:49 PM..
StinkaBellasMommie is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote