Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-15-2009, 04:06 AM   #1  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for Week Ending November 15, 2009

Welcome to the CAS favorites thread! Please feel free to post links to your favorite CAS cards from the gallery from the past week right here. Also, I encourage you to leave some comments for these cards as some have received few!

The gallery was amazing, especially with all the challenge cards. FYI--I will personally try not to favorite cards submitted for the CAS DT challenge since I'll help select the winners, but everyone else is free to favorite any CAS card they want.

Here are my choices for this week:

momis mama came back to the gallery with a bang this week with multiple posts to the gallery, including this Santa card

so did uncbballfan with this gorgeous gold and white card and this adorable bird card

wiggydl posted this delightfully CAS silver snowflake card

jaydeestamping used piercing beautifully to accent her lovely gold ornament card

RiverIsis created lovely movement and fab color with butterfly punches

jacynthe made a lovely thank you card with Autumn Days and Sincere Salutations

willosmama posted a text-rich card with leaves and a lovely natural feel

SeattleStamper's bold squirrel and tree card grabbed my eye and made me smile

crafterthoughts created a delightfully simple mittens with heart card, and she also posted a soft yet festive peace on earth card

bitsyboo posted pics of the inside and outside of her pretty Christmas card, showing that the inside really can be simply spectacular, too!

ltecler made a warm and wonderful winter wishes card

hobbywoman posted a card using lots of wonderful white space to spotlight her fun chipboard snowflake and button accent, and she made me gasp at the simple perfection of her holiday wishes card

ceedee created a stunning silver and red poinsettia card with some embossing of BOTH kinds

ReginaBD used dp very effectively and simply on her I'm Sorry card

casslarson used her MS butterfly punches and some pretty dp to make a light and sweet flutter card

countrybeamer posted a great CAS snowflake in bermuda bay with a bit of stitching and a sheer ribbon accent

ApricotRose created a braille hello card that is totally CAS and fabulous...read her explanation of the card, too

mamamostamps used Damask Designs and a not quite navy to make a stunning praying for you card

alimarbles used butterfly and label dies/punches to make an awesomely sweet card

sf9erfan created a CAS Christmas card with perfect balance and lots of fun details

shelia used red and shimmery off-white very effectively on her simple and striking Christmas card

Chinook made a simply stunning birthday card

hskelly amazed me with her OLC Dashing through the Snow card which uses a CB folder to GREAT effect (BTW, her card here inspired my color choices for this thread this week!)

Miss Boo made an awesomely elegant wedding card with black and white and a pretty border punch

stamperjen0 used irridescent ice to lovely effect on her black tie Christmas card

rasalamon used gradations of pink and polka dots on her fun get well card

LaLatty's sparkly glorious green ornaments may change my mind about that color...so pretty and fun!

peebsmama used blue and green and Rosemary to make me seriously regret not buying this set

Whew! What a list! Now, time for you to share!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 04:24 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

Stalking pays off this morning!

I added some great cards to my faves this week...Susan has already posted some of them, so I'll add some others:

jovialjudi
2fogles
BobbiesGirl
hskelly
mmbc
KarenRI

Great gallery this week! And I discovered that I REALLY love Red and White (with lots of red!) together! Thanks everyone!
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 05:15 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LaLatty

mbelles

RiverIsis

papierbleu

stamperjen0

KKID
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 06:38 AM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateBlossomView Post
Welcome to the CAS favorites thread! Please feel free to post links to your favorite CAS cards from the gallery from the past week right here. Also, I encourage you to leave some comments for these cards as some have received few!

The gallery was amazing, especially with all the challenge cards. FYI--I will personally try not to favorite cards submitted for the CAS DT challenge since I'll help select the winners, but everyone else is free to favorite any CAS card they want.

momis mama came back to the gallery with a bang this week with multiple posts to the gallery, including this Santa card

so did uncbballfan with this gorgeous gold and white card and this adorable bird card

jaydeestamping used piercing beautifully to accent her lovely gold ornament card

crafterthoughts created a delightfully simple mittens with heart card, and she also posted a soft yet festive peace on earth card

bitsyboo posted pics of the inside and outside of her pretty Christmas card, showing that the inside really can be simply spectacular, too!

hobbywoman posted a card using lots of wonderful white space to spotlight her fun chipboard snowflake and button accent, and she made me gasp at the simple perfection of her holiday wishes card

ceedee created a stunning silver and red poinsettia card with some embossing of BOTH kinds

casslarson used her MS butterfly punches and some pretty dp to make a light and sweet flutter card

countrybeamer posted a great CAS snowflake in bermuda bay with a bit of stitching and a sheer ribbon accent

ApricotRose created a braille hello card that is totally CAS and fabulous...read her explanation of the card, too

mamamostamps used Damask Designs and a not quite navy to make a stunning praying for you card

alimarbles used butterfly and label dies/punches to make an awesomely sweet card

sf9erfan created a CAS Christmas card with perfect balance and lots of fun details

shelia used red and shimmery off-white very effectively on her simple and striking Christmas card

hskelly amazed me with her OLC Dashing through the Snow card which uses a CB folder to GREAT effect (BTW, her card here inspired my color choices for this thread this week!)

Miss Boo made an awesomely elegant wedding card with black and white and a pretty border punch

stamperjen0 used irridescent ice to lovely effect on her black tie Christmas card

LaLatty's sparkly glorious green ornaments may change my mind about that color...so pretty and fun!

peebsmama used blue and green and Rosemary to make me seriously regret not buying this set

Thanks for the mention your too kind, but a lovely way to start the day. With so many amazing cards this week I am truely humbled to be included in your list.
Thanks too for starting this thread every week, lovely to see what catches the attention of others.

Last edited by ceedee; 11-15-2009 at 06:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Thank you TheSaucyStamper for mentioning my card in CAS favorites. What a way to start the week.

My avatar is a picture of me drawn by my dd.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 07:59 AM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

Thank you so much KristaTracy for mentioning my card!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

I have a few this week and a few minutes to post them... HOpefully these haven't been mentioned yet.

Here are some beauties I found and remembered to favorite!

luvtostampstampstamp
scrapfever2
girlydecou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow! Thank you Susan and Melissa (and Karen for alerting me) - I love CAS though its not a style I find easy to do.

And a big thanks to jazzytobi, krischir, and mary jo albright who inspired my card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristin MooreView Post
I have a few this week and a few minutes to post them... HOpefully these haven't been mentioned yet.

Here are some beauties I found and remembered to favorite!

luvtostampstampstamp
scrapfever2
girlydecou
Kristin, thank you for the mention of my card! Great way to start off the day!

Last edited by Scrapfever2; 11-15-2009 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 08:52 AM   #11  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Oh! thanks Susan for mentioning my Christmas card!! Great Sunday morning surprise!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #12  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

thanks to all of you who take the time to post their favorites here, and for the beautiful cards they link to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #13  
Mad Swapper

oh susan - thank you so much for including my card in your list - you've really blessed me this morning! i so appreciate all of you who have stopped by for a visit as a result!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 09:54 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks for mentioning my card You made my day!!

Spring 2011 CAS Design Team
MamaMoStamps (My Blog)
StampNation Design Team
The Outlawz Design Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Hello..................

I probably won't list my faves for awhile, if at all this week. I was pretty sick yesterday with a severe migraine and haven't viewed much of the gallery. As usual, I do have some faves on my blog... earlier in the week. If you are submitting cards for the DT, don't fret. I really need to limit my links because of time. I could probably spend 2 hours listing ALL of my faves. Just don't have enough time. ;) And besides... there are 10 judges, it's not just me.
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Quote:

Thanks Sue! It's always such an honor to see my name on your list
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 11:02 AM   #17  
Chat Box Chicks Princess

Quote:

Thank you so very much for all your kind words...and WOW, you linked 2 of mine!!! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

thanks for the mention!

i've been out of the loop so to speak and it was nice to be noticed!

i just gave out a little squeal!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

Location: Somewhere in MN, trying to find all the lost flip flops....

**Squeal** from me too! A first for me ~ I'm honored to be in such creative company.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #20  
Watercolor Wizard

Hee, hee! I just love making people happy!

Those of you who posted favorites caught quite a few I missed. Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-15-2009, 06:44 PM   #21  
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama

Susan- THANKS so very much for linking up my card!!!
It made my day!

I am hoping to go through all of these and catch up on some great inspiration!!!

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by edie3View Post
thanks to all of you who take the time to post their favorites here, and for the beautiful cards they link to.
ditto!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #23  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you, Susan for mentioning my card! I'm so glad that you liked it!

I wanted to mention that this card listed above was one of the cards that I received in my CAS Christmas card swap:

rescuetink ~ 'Christmas Clean & Simple' Card Swap~ by LaLatty at Splitcoaststampers

This card was made by rescuetink (Wendy).

I received 55 cards in my swap and I've uploaded pictures of all of them. If anyone would like to see them here is the link:

CAS Christmas Card Swap by LaLatty at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks KristaTracy for picking my card as a fav!! You guys make my day when you pick one of my cards! And yes... Thank you all for taking the time to do this! You guys rock!
Reply With Quote Likes