View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #14
1busymomof2
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBlossom View Post
Happy Sunday!

My favorites list is a just a bit smaller than usual because I spent large chunks of time this week on the phone with my mom and sister. My sister had her third child on Monday. Little Grady came into the world at only 33.5 weeks and is doing GREAT! So is my sister.

I can't wait to see what CAS deliciousness I missed in the gallery, so thanks in advance to all who take time to share their favorites on this thread.

Here are the ones I DID catch:

Miss Boo made a beautiful Christmas card with a large candle-and-holly image and crisp white bow

girlgeek101 posted a whole set of CAS notecards for giving tips during the holidays

Tracy-Stamper posted a glittery Be Merry card that was published in Papercrafts Magazine

KarenG made a pretty pink daisy card that caught my eye

suzannejdean made some striking Christmas cards that make me totally want green flower soft!

mbelles created a red and aqua CAS Christmas card that is totally gorgeous

1busymomof2 posted a colorful mitten card that is WONDERFUL!

JustPaintingAround did a fab job coloring the daisies on her perfectly CAS OLC

peebsmama made a sweet holiday scene with a reindeer and tree and some well-placed glitter from a gel pen

keuby's Let It Snow card made me shiver in delight at its lovely CAS-ness!

snail made a soft and simple sympathy card with the perfect ribbon accent

sleepyinseattle used color sparingly on her Sympathy Sparrow card to make a big visual impact

paperbleu's snowflake wreaths use non-traditional colors (blues and greens) beautifully

versamom made a Deepest Sympathy card that is crisp and clean and harmonious

LeAnne Pugliese made a sympathy card with Thoughts and Prayers that demonstrates perfect placement on an OLC

JulieHRR made a totally flat OLC that jumped off the screen at me in its perfection

Barb Mann posted an OLC with Scenic Season, a touch of glitter, and a red ribbon that is simply beautiful

sf9erfan posted a fun and festive glitter ornament card that I adore

peanutbee pulled off a vintage CAS Santa card that blew me away

Now, please, please, please show me what I missed this week and if you have a chance, please leave some comments for the CAS artists this week. We all enjoy a little appreciation for what we do!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!