View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
Bahb
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshaspeck50View Post
I absolutely love this inkpad. It is bright and definitely black. It does not smear when using gamsol or watercolor. My problem is my pad is running out. I have searched on the internet for a re-inker and cannot find one. Do they not make one? If they do, can anyone tell me where I could get my hands on one?
.com will have them.

It might be just my imagination, but I've found reinkers to be less satisfying than the new original pads, in most brands, but in Versafine particularly. Once the original is dry, it seems like I'm having to use the reinker every time I use the pad, and I use the Onyx as a staple. The same is true with my one other staple, Versamark, clear.

I was hoping to some day find a dye ink that does for detail what VersaFine does, but so far no luck. Palette Noir runs a close second, but that pad arrived dry and the reinker is quite watery, as it is with the Palette New Canvas.

Please do tell, if you have a favorite ink for capturing fine detail on rubber stamps. Also I'm looking for an eraser that will erase ink and Le Plume markers. I guess that's looking for Nirvana.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!